The firm regularly represents clients in a variety of business transactions. We assist clients with the formation, management and sale of businesses, asset dispositions and a broad range of business-related issues, including the following services:
- Structuring business organizations and agreements of all kinds, including corporations, limited liability companies, joint ventures, partnerships, licenses and loans.
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing stock and asset sale agreements.
- Negotiating and drafting sale and merger documents.
- Negotiating and drafting commercial real property leases.
- Advising on all aspects of employment law, including drafting employment contracts and resolving disputes.
- Drafting and negotiating shareholder agreements.
- Advising clients regarding refinancing and corporate restructuring.
- Advising financially troubled companies.
- Serving as outside counsel to business clients to address legal issues as they arise, as well as consulting on the interaction between business and legal issues.